Sunday, September 7, 2014

The DailyCity’s Pop Up Shop


Have you guys checked out THE Orlando shopping event of the year yet?? It’s the DailyCity’s Pop Up Shop where local Orlando creatives get to sell and show off their products. There are vintage women and men’s clothing, food, baking/cooking tools, accessories, books, and a freakin’ shuffle board in the middle of the store! It is probably the most fun I’ve had shopping in a long time. And if you haven’t gone yet you better stop reading this and run over there as fast as you can because today is the last day! This is NOT a drill people, GO! GO! Plus, there will be fun workshops going on all day!

It’s no surprise that I’ve already scavenged the store and grabbed myself some premium goodies. I can’t wait to share with you what I got from a local Orlando designer. It’s beyond cute. And of course, I did it while supporting a local Orlando blogger. I wore an Orlandoan t-shirt, which by the way they've unveiled new t-shirts at the Pop Up Shop (even more reason to go).

Alright, enough of this reading…it’s time for you to get out there and report back on what you found. Support local!

Event Details:
Inside the SoDo Shopping Center across from TJ Maxx near Target at
45 W. Crystal Lake Street Suite 197
Orlando, FL 32806.
Open Sunday, Sept 7, 2014 until 6:00pm (last day!)







What I’m Rockin’:
Tshirt – TheOrlandoan.com
Faux leather skirt – Zara
Boots – Charlotte Russe
Necklace – Tog+Porter
Bracelet – Forever21
Purse - Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment