Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Year’s Celebration




Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year’s celebration!

This year my friends were kind enough to treat me to some tickets to party with the internationally known DJ Kaskade. So on Friday, I went back home to Miami and attended Kaskade at Liv Nightclub in South Beach. There were dancing bodies in every corner. Gorgeous models, tipsy celebrities, confused tourists, and regular peeps like me. We had a blast jumping, singing, and dancing the night away while anticipating the arrival of the New Year. Plus, how often do I get to dress like I’m about to be in a P. Diddy video?? Alright, maybe that’s not attire I should be excited to wear. Regardless, I rocked it out and got sparkly and sexy to celebrate in South Beach. 

After I recovered from that crazy evening, I had a lovely time on the 31st at an intimate dinner with my family at Sustain in Midtown Miami (I highly recommend it!). We sipped wine, ate strawberries, and counted down the seconds to the New Year. A pleasant evening that came to an end with enchanting fireworks going off in the distance. A great way to start the New Year!

What did you do to celebrate?




(They handed out glowing Kaskade dolls at Liv!)




(Complimentary wine and strawberries at Sustain)

(Can't have New Year's without fireworks!)


What I’m Rockin’:

Blouse- Romeo&Juliet via Saks Fifth Avenue
Satin shorts – Love Culture
Heels – Love Culture

8 comments:

  1. Happy new years girl!! You look so fab I LOVE that sheer/sequin top. And yummm strawberries + white wine, perfect combo!

    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast on new year's eve! Love your sparkly top, and that shoes are totally gorgeous!! Love it.


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOOWOWOWW Girly!!! That is 1 HOTTTTT outfit you've got on! I love it and the shoes are fab too. Looking fab as always and Happy New Year Iris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, let's just start with the NYE outfit! SOOOOOO cute! Totally on trend with the sequins and those silky shorts are Adorable!! Second, I love your About Me section! I totally describe my own outfit as eclectic. And what is fashion is we don't take risks? It isn't fashion, it's boring! Needless to say, I just found your blog, but love you already! I just started following you. Hope you can stop by, say hi and follow back if you feel compelled:) I'll def be back to visit! XO
    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sparkly pumps!
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look for NYE!! Your pumps are so fun. Happy New Year! Looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thank you so much! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your shoes!

    http://londondragonfly7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete