Christmas is just around the corner! Mistletoe hung, twinkling holiday lights, and of course… opening gifts! I noticed this year my taste is a little more expensive than usual for Christmas gifts. Can Santa get layaway? He might need it for my wish list. But what fun is a wish list if you can’t get a little crazy?? It’s Christmas after all!
If you are still doing some last minute shopping but aren’t interested in getting in serious debt, check out Culture Climax’s Holiday Gift Guide (I was the guest post!).
My Christmas Wishlist by styleofiris featuring a maxi skirt
1. Side Split Sheer Maxi Skirt - Can you believe I don’t own a Maxi skirt?! I think that’s a sin for a fashion blogger. I love the sheer look. It’s sexy and looks great on petite women.
2. Red Cruiser Bike - I can already imagine the romantic bike ride on the beach. Can’t you just see a vintage dress with some bright red lipstick? Too cute!
3. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation - This is pricier than my usual foundation but I heard it’s worth the money and I’ve been dying to try it.
4. Christian Louboutin Black Patent Leather Pumps - What girl doesn’t want a pair of Christian Louboutin heels? I want my first pair to be classic black.
5. Tacori Diamond Stud Earrings - A perfect match with my engagement and wedding rings!
6. Clarisonic – It cleans 6 times better than your hands alone! Enough said.
What’s on your wish list?