Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Guest Post: Orlando's Fashion's Night In

Lovely IFF readers, allow me to introduce you to Jordan! A very sweet girl and awesome blogger. I invited her to tell us about her experience at Orlando's Fashion Night In. Enjoy!

I recently attended the CFL Blog Conference and met a ton of new, fun bloggers! Iris was one of them... I loved her outfit that day, and knew from our conversations that we could be IRL (in real life) friends as well as blogging friends!

I recently moved to the area and work for the iLSnetwork.com and 407Apartments.com helping people find the perfect apartment for them out of the many apartments in Orlando that will fit their needs and budget. It's been fun to find new people to be friends with as well as fun stores to shop at!

Enough about my job though, let's talk fashion!


I loved moving here right around the time that fashion week was going on! A new friend invited me to go to Fashion's Night In...and how could I say no?!

Here are four new looks for Fall...


I'm personally not a huge fan of printed patterns on pants for Fall, but I think I'll give it a try with a darker pattern like the one above...


I love the white blazer. For me that will be a staple for fall- now I just need to go buy one! That tote? Love it.


I like this preppy look a lot for the workplace. I work from home 80% of the week, but I'd love to wear this to a meeting with clients. Paired with a great jacket it can easily be worn to an outside happy hour after work!


This is my favorite look out of all of the ones that I saw at Fashion's Night In. The boots + the cape/jacket, tucked in shirt paired with the belt are the epitome of casual chic to me. I am putting an outfit like this together ASAP (or when it gets less than 65 degrees)!

*Forgive my iPhone pictures.

Thanks, Iris, for letting me take over your blog for the day! I can't wait to check back in with you all and show some of my new looks for Fall as it gets cooler and we can actually wear them!

Jordan Rothwell works for the iLSnetwork.com and 407Apartments.com when she isn't out and about exploring Orlando!
You can connect with her on her blog at JordanRothwell.com, Twitter: @JordanRothwell and Instagram: JordanRothwell.  

1 comment: